Switch to: Advanced Search
Use our A—Z of e-Journals to browse within journal collections.
Search for Databases
A—Z index of all Databases by name
Example module code and module name:
- Inclusive Design
No results? Ask your tutor to send a copy of the reading list to the library.
You don't need to type The, A or An at the start of a title. For example:
- business accounting and finance
- business accounting
Search by Shelfmark
Example Dewey numbers include:
- 005 — a broad, shelf-wide, search
- 005.437 STE — a specific resource within the shelf
Example NLM numbers include:
- WLM — a broad, shelf-wide, search
- WLM 20 BAN — a specific resource within the shelf
You can search for City University London theses by:
Search for E-Books
You can search for ISBNs, ISSNs and other international standard numbers. You can include spaces and hyphens or leave them out without affeting the search. For example:
- 0140-0118 or 01400118
- 0140012133 or 014-001213-3
Every record on the catalogue is classified by subject. The subject headings used correspond to two different schemes:
- Library of Congress subject headings: these are general subject headings.
- MESH (Medical subject heading): these are specialist subject headings used by the nursing library.